- Designing solutions regarding how data is to be run, used working with projects that involved a digital transformation wide range of experience across systems/applications/ SDLC Managing and Encrypting all aspects of IT security systems.
- Design Processes to optimise and enhance data quality to standards
- Architectural analysis of the existing landscape to identify potential reuse
- Work with the client to agree with a recommended solution
- Develop the Solution Definition Document across all core domains
- Perform an assessment and evaluation of the potential solution options
- Capacity Management, Incident Management and follow the SLAs to ITIL Service benefits
- Strong background in key architectural areas of Integration, Data, Security.
- Experts at Databases Design domain and solution architecture
- Certified TOGAF professional services provider and contributor
- Independently informed as to options designed pros and cons
- Architectural points of view, evaluating Architectural options
- Change Process Architect will lead the organisations’ end-to-end change
- Using process skills LEAN/Six Sigma define until end-to-end processes change practices for EPMO, Project, and Programme and Portfolio management
- Responsible for the implementation and design of new applications.
- Experience of working in Agile teams on customer premises